looking forward to being a part of this!
- My favorite artists are: Edward Burne Jones, Alexander Calder and my uncle, James Lallemand
- Right now my work is: evolving….I have pushed myself out of my comfort zone in the last 5 years; enjoying using new materials and exploring all the creative outlets I can.
- I love Queens because: It is my home. I arrived in Long Island City in 1964 and have never lived anywhere else. Every borough holds memories.
- When I was a kid: I was super shy and quiet! Hard to reconcile that version of me with who I am now. I was also lucky to be born into a family of artists who made celebrating creativity an everyday event.
- I find inspiration in : absolutely everything. Words are the most inspiring, but anything can create a connection to a new image.
- Do: teach your children that art matters and is for everyone.
- Don’t: stunt or stifle anyone’s creativity…
View original post 100 more words